Burnsville has much to offer in the way of lodging. We have two historic bed & breakfast and numerous mountain cabin offerings to make your stay in Burnsville and Yancey County a pleasant one.
- Parkway Playhouse - Now in its 61st season the Parkway Playhouse has fine productions of plays
- Yancey Theatre - The recently renovated Yancey Theatre shows first run movies "all seats $5".
Town of Burnsville and Yancey County
- Burnsville Town Center - The Burnsville Town Center is a fully equipped facility capable of catering to large events and versatile enough to provide services for small groups.
- Burnsville Town Square - The Town Square has been the center of activity for Burnsville and Yancey County for over 100 years. Many activities are sponsored by the Yancey County Chamber of Commerce or Toe River Arts Council. It is a great to sit and relax.
- Burnsville/Yancey County Chamber of Commerce - Sponsors numerous events throughout the year. Also maintains the Welcome Center on West Main Street.
- Yancey County Farmers Market - Open Saturday mornings at 8AM from April thru October. Located behind the Burnsville Town Center.
Toe River Arts Council - Dedicated to promoting and serving the arts through programs and services offered to local schools, local artists, and to our community. Serves Yancey and Mitchell Counties.