Burnsville has much to offer in the way of lodging. We have two historic bed & breakfast and numerous mountain cabin offerings to make your stay in Burnsville and Yancey County a pleasant one.
Bed & Breakfast/Inns
- Terrell House - Once a girls dormitory, the Terrell House is within walking distance to the historic downtown.
- Albert's Motel - Our rooms all overlook the Mt. Mitchell Golf Course. This area is unique because it lies in a high valley between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Black Mountains. We're just a minute or two from the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Cabin on the Green - A cozy, remodeled 200 year old single room cabin with a loft for the kids has all the amenities. Great for Honeymoons!
- Cattail Cabins - Cattail Cabins is owned and operated by a licensed realtor and has over 20 cabins to choose from.
- Clearview-Cabin.com - Great for a couple or small family this remote cabin has a great view of Roan Mountain.
- Mountain-Cabins-NC.com- Two great family vacation cabin rentals by owner. Weekly rates start at $550 and one cabin even has high speed Internet.
- Red House Rental - This 5 bedroom is just right for large families. Includes 4 TV's!
- River Cabin - Your back porch overlooks the Cane River which is great for trout fishing or swimming. 5.5 miles from Burnsville.
- Rustic-Cabin-Rental - This rustic cabin is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina at the foot of Mount Mitchell. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably, with provisions for sleeping up to 3 children in the second floor bedroom.
- High Pastures - is an interdenominational Christian retreat center thirty-five miles northeast of Asheville, NC and is available to any group or individual who wishes to take time out from worldly cares in order to grow closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Uncluttered by hurried schedules and electronic influences, High Pastures is truly a place of retreat and can accommodate one hundred and fifty (150) persons. The Retreat is an ideal place for drawing closer to God, regrouping resources, resting in the Lord, or simply spending time with family and friends. High Pastures is open year round. For further information click on the link or call 828 682 3138.
- Quiet Reflections Retreat -Set atop 400 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains, there is a peaceful sanctuary where retreat from the world is possible. Our mission is to glorify God by providing a facility and atmosphere conducive to spending quiet time with God.